The Mackay Whitsunday Isaac Natural Resource Management Plan 2014-2024 includes brief summaries from supporting documents about the region’s assets, the condition of these, and the threats which operate upon them.
The detail of this analysis remains in the supporting documents. This way, the NRM Plan can be succinct, focused, and easy to understand, with the option to explore specific interests in a little more detail if desired. All supporting documents are available for download at the links below.
Key supporting documents for the Mackay Whitsunday Isaac Natural Resource Management Plan 2014-2024 include
- Socio-economic overview, Reef Catchments, 2014
- Policy and Legislation Review, Environmental Defenders Office, 2014
- Community Consultation Report, Reef Catchments, 2014
- Climate Change Issues and Impacts Report, Herbert et al, 2014
- State Of Region Report, Reef Catchments, 2013
The links below are for high resolution downloads.
- Great Barrier Reef Lagoon
- Beaches Foreshores
- Estuarine Mangrove Wetlands
- Continental Islands
- INLAND BIODIVERSITY
- Clarke Connors Range
- Riverine Freshwater Wetlands
- ADAPTED LANDSCAPES
- Urban and Infrastructure