Reef Catchments updates this website with regionally specific information as it is developed. Other useful reference information is available from the following resources –
Seasonal Climate Outlooks
Each month the CSIRO releases an outlook video about recent weather and forecasts across Australia. Seasonal Outlook for Queensland
Information on naturally occurring phenomena that influence Australia’s climate Australia’s Climate Influences.
European Centre for medium-range weather forecasts.
Influencers of climate drivers in Victoria. Developed for Victorian farmers; however these drivers also influence Queensland’s weather – Climate Dogs
- Values of Coastal Ecosystems in a changing climate
- Adapting to a changing climate
- NRM Planning for Climate Change
- Climate – grazing fact sheet
- Emissions Reduction Fund – Opportunities for land managers + EOI
- Nature Refuges and Climate
Insurance Industry presentations
- Key messages extracted from the Synthesis of Climate Change Issues and Impacts in the Wet Tropics NRM Cluster region
- State of the Climate 2016
- Recommendations from the 2014 Theo Murphy High Flyers Think Tank: Climate change challenges to health: Risks and opportunities
Australian Academy of Science 2015
- Learn more about climate change and explore Australia’s future climate.
- To explore Australia’s future information that has been produced as part of the National NRM Planning for Climate Change and adaption research can be found on Terra Nova – the Australian Climate Change Adaption information hub.