Reef Catchments updates this website with regionally specific information as it is developed. Other useful reference information is available at:
- Values of Coastal Ecosystems in a changing climate
- Adapting to a changing climate
- NRM Planning for Climate Change
- Climate – grazing fact sheet
- Emissions Reduction Fund – Opportunities for land managers + EOI
- Nature Refuges and Climate
Insurance Industry presentations
- Key messages extracted from the Synthesis of Climate Change Issues and Impacts in the Wet Tropics NRM Cluster region
- State of the Climate 2014
- Recommendations from the 2014 Theo Murphy High Flyers Think Tank: Climate change challenges to health: Risks and opportunities
Australian Academy of Science 2015
- Learn more about climate change and explore Australia’s future climate.
- To explore Australia’s future information that has been produced as part of the National NRM Planning for Climate Change and adaption research can be found on Terra Nova – the Australian Climate Change Adaption information hub.
Seasonal Climate Outlooks
Information on naturally occurring phenomena that influence Australia’s climate Australia’s Climate Influences
European Centre for medium-range weather forecasts.
Influencers of climate drivers in Victoria. Developed for Victorian farmers; however these drivers also influence Queensland’s weather Climate Dogs