TERMS AND CONDITIONS |
By entering a photo in our competition you agree with the following terms and conditions
1. You give your permission for Reef Catchments and the competition sponsors to publish your photo on our websites and social media and for use in the promotion of the Mackay, Isaac and Whitsundays coastal environment in publicity material such as displays, leaflets, magazines, newspaper articles and other publications (produced by third parties). Entries may be displayed at an exhibition in early 2018. If your photo is used in this way you will be credited as the photographer.
2. You can enter multiple photos in your appropriate category, however, only one photo per entrant will be included in the calendar.
3. All photographs must be your own work, and you must legally hold the copyright to them (so no copying photos out of magazines, postcards or nicking them from websites!).
4. The photos must be taken on, or near to coast in the Mackay, Isaac or Whitsunday
5. To ensure that the photos will reproduce well in the calendar, a minimum resolution of 1650 x 2100 pixels is required – although higher is better. If your camera has a resolution of at least 3 megapixels, providing the resolution settings are high / best quality, the photos should be fine.
6. You can make minor digital enhancements to improve your photo whilst maintaining the natural composition of the scene itself, but no black and white or sepia images.
7. At our discretion, all suitable entries received will be displayed on the website,
social media channels and an exhibition, along with their caption, and the photographer’s name.
8. If the people in your photo are recognisable, you must have obtained their permission for the pictures to be entered into the competition and used for promotional purposes.
9. All entries must be received by 5pm on the 10th December 2017.
10. Judging will be based on creativity and associated Coastcare message. Judging is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes will be awarded for first prize and runners-up in all categories. Winners will be notified by phone on the 16th of December.
CONTACT | CASS HAYWARD